Friday, November 28, 2014

Melissa Bentley

From White Until Now….
By Melissa Bentley
I started training in 2010 because I wanted to be a part of “something”. I wanted to do something that challenged me, help me get into shape and be more active. I’ve been involved in sports for most of my life but mainly team sports and I would usually not put a lot of effort into them and never really pushed hard but rather was a very average athlete. I was ok with being average but dreamed of being great, so it didn’t make sense that I would not try harder. I realize now that I never was pushed to do my best and never learned to push myself.
Melissa Bentley:
-is 32 years old
-a mother of 2
-and she  is a five time Miami Open Champion.

Melissa’s Titles in 2013:
State Champion,
Miami Open Champion,
Pan AM Champion,
Abu Dhabi Trial Champion,
World Champion
http://www.rtbjja.org/from-white-until-now/