Wednesday, April 20, 2016

TUCSON BJJ Community! I will be teaching my Mental Skills Development Seminar

Attention TUCSON BJJ Community! I will be teaching my Mental Skills Training & Personal Development Seminar, "Inner Discovery for Outer Success, in Tucson, Arizona on May 14th at the PIMA Community College West Campus. This will be my last seminar in Arizona this year.

1:00pm to 1:45 pm - Meet & Greet
2:00pm to 4:00 pm- Seminar
4:00pm to 4:30 pm - Q & A

If you would like to reach your full potential and achieve the success YOU desire ON & OFF the mat, this seminar is for you!

Sign up by the early registration deadline at 11:59pm on Friday, May 6th, 2016 to receive the discounted rate of $50 and receive a FREE The BJJ Mental Coach T-Shirt!

http://gdjjevents.com/inner-discovery-for-outer-success-seminar-on-may-14th-2016/