Friday, October 2, 2015

FIRST BJJ CARLSON GRACIE UTAH make 2 ibjjf master world champion 2015



Prof Suyan, won my division in the WORLD MASTER CHAMPIONSHIP IBJJF 2015! (WORLD CHAMPION)
Thank you God, my son Matheus Teixeira Queiroz, my wife Kellen Queiroz, Master Carlson Gracie Jr. that was with me in the 4 fights, my sponsor (@ground_fighter)and my students that helped me to be ready for the most important championship of 2015.
Always proud to defend the CARLSON GRACIE TEAM and congratulations to all my teammates for the great job in the World Masters 2015!
Congratulations Helen Litovsky for the huge win at @ibjjf World Master Championship 1 year and 2 months of work and @FIRSTBJJ CARLSON GRACIE UTAH has our 1st WORLD CHAMPION. Proud of all our students that are doing a great job in all tournaments since we opened the gym.
BJJ IN UTAH!
www.firstbjj.com 
Salt lake city, Utah