Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rodrigo Medeiros Moving to Hong Kong


BJJ Revolution team co-leader Rodrigo Medeiros is leaving his home in San Diego, California to explore new horizons in Hong Kong. After 16 years in the USA, in which he built one of the powerhouse competitions teams in the US, multiple times National Champion "BJJ Revolution Team", Rodrigo now follows an opportunity to expand BJJ in that great city. Rodrigo is scheduled to lead a brand new Mega Academy in Hong Kong. Update on the location etc. to follow soon.

Rodrigo and students had a get together/goodbye gathering this past weekend and here is what Rodrigo had to say:

"Thank you for all my students for the great weekend that you share with me. Specially Dan Miller, that kindness made the amazing dinner for our team at the best restaurant in San Diego, Harrys Bar and Grill. Thank Tim Credeur and Gabe Miller for the amazing seminar and for believing in me and BJJ Revolution Team . Congratulations to all the students that got promoted. You deserved it! Thank you for trusting me to guide you in this unique journey.

Thank you all of the students that make part of this special day in my life. Me, my wife Renata and my daughter Sophia are blessed to have you all in our lives!!! Thank you all my students that has been as my family and part of my life in the last 16 years in USA .

The BJJ Revolution Team is YOU ,believe and support your team more than never ,this year will be special and amazing things are to come."